Iowa  |  Entertainment Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/29/13, 9:08 pm

A friend of mine and I are thinking of starting an adult entertainment service in Iowa. We would service in a private setting not in an establishment. We have come up with a device that covers male genitilia, but holds alcohol so patrons can watch a striptease and then sip the alcohol from the device that is located on the dancer. There would be no skin contact with the alcohol, but would appear that way. I assume that a liquor liscense is required, but unsure of any other legal issues. We a law abiding citizens and don't want to end up in jail for being naive.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search