Iowa  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/07/13, 6:42 pm

My daughters father has custody of her she is 14 ,however she wants to file a protective order against him and be removed from his home. Is this something she can do on her own at the courthouse. Or does she have to have an attourney to do so. Thanks

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search