Iowa  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/28/13, 11:29 am

If I am going to get a divorce and my husband has moved out and now a month later wants to move back into the house can I tell him he can not move back in?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search