Legal Question in Family Law in Iowa

How can I help my grandpa get his property back from his brothers? They keep pushing back a time for him to collect his things and the trip to where the property is and where my grandpa lives is very far. The trips are expensive. He just wants his things. They have threatened to call the cops if he enters their property. What can we do?

Asked on 9/16/13, 1:18 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Luedeman solo practitioner
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

I don't think that's a legal question.

Read more
Answered on 9/16/13, 5:18 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Iowa

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now