Iowa  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/03/13, 9:26 am

I am a maternal grandmother with guardianship of my daughter due to her low IQ and mental health. She had a child which I am also guardian of. If she is unwilling to sign away her rights to said child how should I proceed? I am concerned that should something happen to me she would regain custody/ guardianship of the child which is unsafe.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search