Iowa  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/23/13, 8:47 pm

Ordered to go to Jackson Recovery Women and Children's Center in Sioux City, Iowa during family treatment court by the judge. I have two daughters ages 8yrs and 7 months. My oldest daughter has been staying with her dad because of the DHS. Until July, she had never spent more than a day with her dad or away from me at all. This has been very traumatic for her and I want her to come to the women's and children's center with me. I have a lawyer that I had to give a 7,500 dollar retainer fee to and he hasn't done a single thing to help me daughters gaurdian ad litem/lawyer is trying to refuse to let her come with me because she's in shcool at her dad's house but i want her with me and she wants to be with me, i don't know what to do.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search