Iowa  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/09/99, 1:13 am

reestablishing visitation rights ,possible custody

i have been divorced for 2 years ,i was not given proper notice to get back in time(i was in tenn. -divorce took place in iowa )i was not present in court and lost all rights . I have been a legal resident of iowa and have been paying child support but have been denied visitation with children. I have no criminal record at all but she has a long list of felonies and ect. i am a victom of circumstances. Currently i am unable to work because of medical reasons. I have tried to go through legal aid but was denied for unknown reason. Thank you for taking the time to read my message.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search