Iowa  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/26/12, 8:23 pm

A woman I have know for quite some time is pregnant with her 3rd child. She doesn't have custody of the other 2, they live with her mother which is also not a very good situation. Shes an addict, unsure of who the father is. She asked me to adopt her baby. We already have a big family and I would like to know how she can legally give her her baby and what we would have to do for my husband and I to adopt her baby?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search