Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Iowa

Neighbors to us at a lake home flooded our driveway with building materials without our consent, we contacted the police dept they told us this was a civil issue, we have to park down the street, since no one is around to speak to at the neighbors this weekend what can we do

Asked on 5/11/13, 10:10 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Luedeman solo practitioner
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

If it is material for construction and they've parked it in your driveway I would be inclined to hire someone to haul it away absent some good reason why they're trespassing. Hiring an attorney to send them a nastygram sometimes gets good results.

Do you have a homeowner's association?

Read more
Answered on 5/11/13, 8:27 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Iowa

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Real Estate and Real Property Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now