Legal Question in Sexual Harassment in Iowa

i have a heart problem and need to change my court to another state my doctor is telling me that its bring me stress and it not good for my heart.

Asked on 9/13/12, 4:04 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Stephen Lombardi Lombardi Law Firm
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Your lawyer should write to the judge, copy the other attorney, provide a copy of a doctor's report and request a continuance. The Courts will not move a case to another state.

Read more
Answered on 9/14/12, 3:52 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Sexual Harassment Law questions and answers in Iowa

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88693 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Sexual Harassment Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Craig EpifanioCraig Epifanio, P.A.St Petersburg, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now