Legal Question in Tax Law in Iowa

my ex wife and I agreed to claim each one child on our return how am I entitled to claim on my federal returnif all it reads that I can claim as dependent can I file EIC and child tax credit

Asked on 9/24/13, 4:56 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Luedeman solo practitioner
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

I think you need to talk to a tax professional which I am not.

Read more
Answered on 9/28/13, 9:21 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Tax and Taxation Law questions and answers in Iowa

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Tax and Taxation Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now