Legal Question in Telecomm Law in Iowa

my son a police officer was on a dating site ,teen misrepresented herself as adult and sent photos of herself and sent sent some back, as soon as he found out he ask all communication cease and was still arrested ,what do i do?

Asked on 10/11/13, 9:05 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Luedeman solo practitioner
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Hire an attorney is what you do. A good one.

Read more
Answered on 10/14/13, 9:44 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Telecommunications Law questions and answers in Iowa

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88683 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Michael E. HendricksonAttorney & Counsellor at LawAlexandria,
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now