Iowa  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/13/13, 1:08 pm

I just download a Durable Power of Attorney form. I am 76 years old and want to appoint my wife as Agent. But in the event we both are incapacited at the same time I would want my sons to act as Agent. Is this possible?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search