Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Kansas

My aunts landlord keeps going in her house she is renting with out her permissio

My aunt has rented a house for a little over a year from an elder couple. She has shingled the garage for them with their permission and took care of their house. The keep coming while she is at work and no one is home and going into her house without her permission. They are now kicking her out for no reason. Is this legal or is their some kind of law to protect my aunt's privacy. I wouldn't want strangers coming into my house while I was renting it.

Thanks

Georgianna Mullin Law Office of Georgianna M. Mullin/Generations Real Estate/Mullin Rentals

Re: My aunts landlord keeps going in her house she is renting with out her permi

Landlord have the right to enter at reasonable times of the day. The exact lease will determine what notice is required. I As far as kicking her our for no reason, if you knew the precise circumstances I might be able to explain how and why. Has she violated any terms of her lease? Has she been constantly late, has she made unapproved improvements, does she have unauthorized people or pets living in her dwelling? There are a number of reasons that would justify their choose to remove her from the dwelling. Depending on the status of the lease and her current "standing" , the notice they are required to provide her prior to moving will vary/

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Kansas