Kansas  |  Credit and Debt Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/19/03, 5:11 pm

Son's Debt posted On Father's Record

Father and son share same name..except son has middle nmae..father does not. Son moved to Kansas and contracted for gas service at residence. Son left w/o paying bill. Father is attempting to buy a home, has spoken to person at gas company..giving BOTH social sercurity numbers. Father has never been to Kansas, but now gas company is saying father is primary on the gas contract. Underwriters want bill cleared up..gas company is lying..but won't back down. How or what can be done about this?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search