Legal Question in Appeals and Writs in Kansas

currently got a citation in Kansas for possession of a controlled substance (marijuana) , and possession of drug paraphernalia (a medicinal marijuana container). I would almost agree with the charge but only that the container was empty with only marijuana residue in the container not even a 0.1 gram if you scraped the residue out. Are these fully valid charges? should I plead guilty?

Asked on 6/30/13, 6:43 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Edward Hoffman Law Offices of Edward A. Hoffman
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Your question is about Criminal Law, not Appeals. Please re-post it under that category. More lawyers with the relevant experience will see it there, and future users with similar questions will be better able to find it. Good luck.

Read more
Answered on 6/30/13, 1:44 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Appeals and Writs questions and answers in Kansas

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now