Kansas  |  Bankruptcy

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/23/12, 10:34 pm

I have a family member that lives in Kansas. She and her boyfriend are no longer in a relationship. However, they did purchase a vehicle together (each co-signing). If she chooses to file for bankruptcy, can she be discharged from her portion of the debt for that vehicle?

1 Answer

Answered on: 5/24/12, 11:46 am by Charles Andersen

I have a family member that lives in Kansas Yes.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Charles Andersen, Atty 1761 Hotel Circle S. Suite 270 San Diego, CA 9208

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search