Kansas  |  Bankruptcy

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/18/12, 4:01 pm

how to file for bankruptcy do i need to stop paying on my house payment

1 Answer

Answered on: 7/23/12, 12:06 pm by Anthony Smith

If you have not uyet consulted direclly with a bankruptcy attorney, you should know that the answer to your question is affected by whether you want to stay in the house.

Good luck

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

LawSmith P.O. Box 2336 Lee's Summit, MO 64063

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search