Legal Question in Bankruptcy in Kansas

if filing bankruptcy, what happens if your 1 acre in city home lot size exemption is exceeded by 2 acres on which i have a veggie gsarden and fruit orchard

Asked on 11/17/10, 11:31 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Adam Mack Mack & Associates LLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Generally in town only the one acre is exempt, however I would need a little more information to give you the best answer possible. I you are interested to explore any options you may have to protect your fruit orchard please give me a call so I can get a few more details. It would be a FREE consultation so you don't need to worry about me sending you a bill after the phone call. My number is (785)274-9040.


Adam Mack

Read more
Answered on 11/22/10, 1:26 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Bankruptcy Law questions and answers in Kansas

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Bankruptcy Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now