Legal Question in Business Law in Kansas

I have a customer that won't pay their bill. What should i do?

Asked on 10/27/12, 8:41 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anthony Smith LawSmith
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

This is the type of thing that small claims and limited actions courts were set up to resolve. You or your attorney can send a final demand to teh debtor, and then file suit. If you obtain ajudgmetn, you can seek to execute agaisnt their bank accout or garnish their wages. If you don't knop what assets they have, you can have the court bring them in to answer your questions, aboput their assets, under oath.

Good luck

Read more
Answered on 10/28/12, 5:31 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in Kansas

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Business Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now