Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in Kansas

my girlriend is 21 she wants to come see me for 2 days and her parents who she lives with said she can for that day but be home that night if she stays with me till the 3rd day can her parents call the cos on me for kidnappng or for her being a runaway

Asked on 9/01/12, 10:52 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anthony Smith LawSmith
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

At 21, the law views her as an adult, and not a runaway. If her parents know where she is, and that she choose to be there, the police wouldn't likely year her as a runaway or kidnap victim.

Good luck, and respect her honor.

Read more
Answered on 9/01/12, 11:18 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in Kansas

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Civil Rights Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now