Kansas  |  Consumer Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/05/13, 5:48 pm

I rented a downstairs apartment to my niece,with the understanding that absolutely no one else could live with her. her son and girlfriend moved in without my knowledge and she moved out. can i call the police and have them evicted, they have paid nothing!

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search