Kansas  |  Credit and Debt Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/18/04, 9:52 am

Deficiency laws in Kansas

In the state of Kansas, if a car is re-possessed and the the loan balance is greater than the value of the car, can the lender sue the borrower for ''deficiency'' when the car is finally sold by the lender to recover the debt.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search