Kansas  |  Credit and Debt Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/26/13, 5:39 pm

I owed back state taxes (KS) and they were turned over to collection with NCO Financial. I called NCO and they offered me, in writing, a settelment for about 80%. I sent them the money within the time limit they required. It has been three monthes and they still have not informed the state that the debt is settled. I have contacted NCO several times and they say there sorry and they will take care of it right away, and yet they have not. Is there any legal action I can file to force them to do there job? I have leins from the state taxes I'm trying to get lifted and can't till they do there job.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search