Kansas  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/10/13, 7:26 am

I was arrested for paraphernalia and possession of marijuana (residue.) I wasn't read my rights. What steps do I need to take before my court date and what might be the sentencing I get?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search