Kansas  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 12/28/12, 7:02 am

someone borrowed my car and committed a crime caught on video . .. what should i do since i have just found out about this news

1 Answer

Answered on: 12/29/12, 6:42 am by Anthony Smith

Tell the police to whom you loaned the car. You should first consult directly with a criminal defense attorney in your area.

Good luck

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

LawSmith P.O. Box 2336 Lee's Summit, MO 64063

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search