Kansas  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/08/13, 10:58 pm

if a bouncer chokes me from behind outside the establishment without acknowledging he is secruity what our my rights

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search