Legal Question in Criminal Law in Kansas


may i file on my own to have a 31 year old agg. batt. file exponged. the time was served and i have not been envolved in any other crimes.

Asked on 1/18/05, 12:51 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Brian Leininger Leininger Law Office
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: Exspogement

It looks like you would be eligible to have your conviction expunged. Most people choose to have a lawyer file the paperwork with the court for them. If you are interested in talking to me about it, please contact me.

Brian L. Leininger

[email protected]


Read more
Answered on 1/20/05, 2:19 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Kansas

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now