Kansas  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/27/13, 6:47 am

pulled over for cracked windshield, the ticket is for 1998 mazda and i dwas driving a 1996 mazda is this fightable?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search