Legal Question in Criminal Law in Kansas

Sentence Modification

How do you file for a sentence modification in Kansas?

Asked on 2/17/08, 6:28 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kip Johnson Attorney at Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: Sentence Modification

You must file a motion with the sentencing court. The Court may or may not have jurisdiction to modify your sentence given your specific circumstances.

Read more
Answered on 2/18/08, 5:45 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Kansas

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88683 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Craig EpifanioCraig Epifanio, P.A.St Petersburg, FL
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Adam LambertThe Law Office of Adam S. LambertNew Orleans, LA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now