Kansas  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/21/05, 4:17 pm

Shop lifting

I want to know if I can get a diversion for this and who I get a hold of to get one, also what is the stature of this crime exactly???

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search