Kansas  |  DUI Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/20/12, 1:51 pm

My husband had a DUI in kansas in Feb 2010 we then moved to Colorado in April without him taking care of this. Then on Friday he was arrested for Flight to avoid prosecution. Can they still charge him with a DUI since its been over 2 years and the Salina Police Dept had his address here in Colorado since May of 2010?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search