Kansas  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/28/05, 5:50 pm

Change of circumstances/job loss

My husband was forced into a medical retirement, income was reduced in half until he becomes eligible for the full amount (5 years from now). Went to court, filled out the papers, hearing with the judge and he ruled. The ruling we got via mail show that they did not use the multiple family charts, therefore not considering the three children that we have. So not only have we lost half of our income, child support was increased. What can we do? Why do our three children not count in the factor?

1 Answer

Answered on: 3/29/05, 8:06 am by Bonnie Selby

Re: Change of circumstances/job loss

Did u have an attorney representing u in court? If not, as u can see, this is not an arena in which to economize. . .get an attorney to address the issue.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Bonnie J. Selby, Attorney at Law 1306 Grand Avenue Goodland, KS 67735

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search