Kansas  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/04/07, 8:04 pm

child/parent visitation

I have sole custody of my 16 yr old son and now he wants to meet his father. The father hangs up on me when I try to talk to him about it. Can I get a vistitation order that would force my son's father to meet with him? I've tried going through the father's family but they are no help.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search