Kansas  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/02/11, 4:39 pm

My divorce took place in Kansas. My ex-husband still lives there, but I now live in Missouri. Our daughter just turned 18, but doesn't graduate high school until May of 2012. Can he just stop paying child support because she turned 18? Doesn't he have to pay until dhe graduates? We don't go through the court to have child support paid.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search