Kansas  |  Family Law

Divorced: Is it out of my legal rights to have an address and phone number of m

I am divorced and my husband lived in Chanute when we were divorced. In the papers it stated that I was to meet him halfway between Chanute and Augusta every other weekend which is approximately 45 miles one way. Since then he moved to Kansas City. We agreed that we would meet once per month since it is 75 miles one way and instead of him getting her one month out of the summer he could have her two months. Since then, he refuses to give me a physical address only a PO Box # and has decided not to give me his home phone number, stating that it is in his girlfriends name so its not his choice. I refuse to send my daughter to a home that I don't know the address or phone number. Can I legally do this? Also, his girlfriend screams obsenities at me and harrasses me everytime I speak with him. What do I need to do to get a restraining order against her and is it possible?