Legal Question in Family Law in Kansas

Can the father of my child and myself add him on my daughters birth certiicate in Kansas when the child is born in missouri

Asked on 7/14/13, 10:05 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anthony Smith LawSmith
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

It is unclear what you propose to do. If you're asking if you can correct her Missouri birth certificate from Kansas, you probably can. If you're asking if you can change the certificate to make it look like she was born in Kansas, probably not.

Good luck

Read more
Answered on 7/14/13, 12:57 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Kansas

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now