Legal Question in Family Law in Kansas

me and my husband are seperatting he has mentally physically abused me..he only has our son to be in power...he is nothing but mean and hateful he wont even let me see him....

Asked on 3/15/13, 10:08 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rian Ankerholz Ankerholz and Smith
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Your rights may be affected, depending whether you voluntarily separate, or whether a legal separation or divorce is filed. Consult an experienced family law attorney. We are here to help.

Read more
Answered on 3/16/13, 1:28 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Kansas

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now