Kansas  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/07/13, 3:32 pm

My husband stopped paying child support after my daughter graduated instead of her 18th birthday. I asked him about it and he refused to pay me what he owed. Can I take him to court to get the much needed money?

1 Answer

Answered on: 7/08/13, 1:08 pm by Anthony Smith

If your daughter turns eighteen, the same year she graduates, it often isn't worth the expense of suing fir the few months, if your daughter isn't going to college.

Good luck

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

LawSmith P.O. Box 2336 Lee's Summit, MO 64063

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search