Legal Question in Family Law in Kansas


How do I find out what my x-spouse income is if he is self employed?

Asked on 6/19/07, 5:17 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rian Ankerholz Ankerholz and Smith
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: income

If you have issues which are subject to the continuing jurisdiction of the court, you may send discovery materials (which must be answered under oath) in order to inquire about an ex-spouse's income. Obviously, it is much harder to pin down an income figure for a self-employed person than for a regular salaried employee. Contact an experienced family law attorney to assist you in getting this information.

Read more
Answered on 6/19/07, 5:51 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Kansas

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

89033 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now