Legal Question in Family Law in Kansas


If I am willing to give up half the equity in our home can I ask that my soon to be ex-husband pay my insurance for 6 months as he has it through his job??

Asked on 6/14/07, 4:13 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Grant Griffiths Grant Griffiths
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: Insurance

The question is not so much whether your soon to be ex would agree to that. The problem is that once you are divorce, his provider is not obligated to leave you on the policy. It most likely will be its policy to not.

Read more
Answered on 6/14/07, 4:19 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Kansas

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now