Legal Question in Family Law in Kansas

Is there a law that a father who is divorced

Must continue paying child support

after his child is 18 if the lives at home, goes to school

full time, takes at least 12 hours and keeps grades up?

Asked on 9/08/13, 1:46 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anthony Smith LawSmith
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Depending upon how the Support Order worded, a non custodial parent could be required to continue paying support under the facts you described.

Good luck

Read more
Answered on 9/10/13, 8:05 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Kansas

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

89033 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now