Kansas  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/08/04, 1:00 am

Getting Married

Is it possible to get married in a Church after you have already been married by Justice of the Peace? Thanks for your help, Sincerely,--name removed--Richardson

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search