Kansas  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/30/04, 1:39 pm

Moving out of State

My ex-husband and I have been divorced for 6 years and have a 6 year old daughter. since the divorce we have lived about 5 minutes apart. My husbands job is asking us to transfer to another location, and we will be moving to Missouri only about 2 hours away. My ex gets to see our daughter every other weekend from 8:00am Saturday until 8:00pm on Sunday, I want permission from the courts to move and to change his visitation hours to 9:00 on Saturday until 6:00 on Sunday (School) and I know my ex wont go for it. I dont have money to hire an attorny. My questions is... What are my chances of this being accomplished and what is the cheapest way to go about it?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search