Legal Question in Family Law in Kansas

Paernity case

I am filing a paternity case pro se with the sedgwick county court. Where can i obtain the proper forms, spesifically a petition of perternity to use or copy?

Asked on 11/16/06, 1:34 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Grant Griffiths Grant Griffiths
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: Paernity case

I would start with the clerk of the court and than I would check with the local law library. You can also try looking on the internet.

Read more
Answered on 11/16/06, 1:44 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Kansas

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88683 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Michael E. HendricksonAttorney & Counsellor at LawAlexandria,
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now