Legal Question in Family Law in Kansas

How do I put together my own vase to go to court for custudy?

Asked on 6/11/13, 12:26 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anthony Smith LawSmith
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

There are so many variables, that it may be impossible for anyone here to guess what the facts are in your particular case. You can hire an attorney to help you prepare your Pro Se case, even if they aren't going to argue your case before the Court.

Good luck

Read more
Answered on 6/12/13, 9:26 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Kansas

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now