Kansas  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/06/07, 10:38 am

Refile for more child support

My divorce was final in the state of Kansas. I did the paperwork myself and it was uncontesed. I would like to take my ex back to court to get more child support. When we divorced 2 years ago I agreed on $600.00 per month. It should have been $1200.00 and that was based on wages he lied about he made more. The final decree does not state that it CANNOT be changed My question is do you know what forms I need to fill out. Do I need to do an ammendment? Thank you in advance for you answer.

1 Answer

Answered on: 7/06/07, 10:44 am by Grant Griffiths

Re: Refile for more child support

You will need to file a motion to modify support.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Grant Griffiths PO Box 56, 513 Prospect Clay Center, KS 67432

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search