Kansas  |  Insurance Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 12/02/04, 4:52 pm

replacement insurance

i hade a mortage with the associates and they soled me insurance that if i got hurt on my job they would make my house payment as long as i was unable to work i was out of work for 2 1/2 yrs and they did not make any payment and so i lost my house i got a check from a company call morales v associates first capital for 129.87 cent but i lost my home and it was worth more than 129.87 so i need help in finding out more info on this matter

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search