Kansas  |  Personal Injury

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/30/07, 1:07 pm

Injured and No Insurance

I was in a accident that was not my fault. To make matters worse I suffer from back and knee injury cause. I had no insurance, but driver at fault has full coverage, my car was totaled out and the at fault driver insurance paid my car off . Well now the insurance company refuse to pay for loss wages doctor and hospital bill, plus pain and suffering. Do I have case or Is it a total loss for me.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search