Legal Question in Personal Injury in Kansas

I recently slipped and fell as I was getting out of the shower in a hotel bathroom. I tore my hamstring and pulled various other muscles. I had to be taken by ambulance to be shecked out, and then went to another hospital as the one I was taken to did not have good enough equipment to do the test they thought were necessary. I am now at home and having to take physical therapy for my injury, I am on crutches and taking medication for pain daily. My question is there any way I can get the hotel to be responsible for my medical bills?

Anthony Smith LawSmith

If the hotel was negligent, then you may get recompensed for yrou medical bills and for your pain and suffering. There are many persoanl injury lawyers in yrou area. You should make an appointment to meet with one. If you need a referral let me know.

Good luck

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Kansas